We have the answers to your questions!
In your Job Folder you can find the Job Information Tab and the Attachments Tab.
- In this area you can access and edit informations such as: Address, Start Date, Start Time and Job Duration.
- In this area you can access and edit informations such as: Customer Name, Billing Address, Phone Number and Email.
Add participants such as drivers that are assign for that job. Simply type in the box and select from drop down menu.
Type in the Comments tab to communicate with your employees in the field in real time
Area exclusive for the dispatcher to add important information that he/she will need for that specific job. The information in this box is not available to the mobile employees in the field.
Attachments: In this area the dispatcher can add/view photos and documents specific for that job.
Traffic-Map: Check traffic in the Map and Hide or put it Full Screen for detailed information. You can even switch to Satellite view.
Creating a New Estimate
Navigate to the Estimate tab and click on the "+ Add New Estimate" button.
- The Customer Information field should be filled when you're creating a new job.
- Estimate# is a unique identification for the estimates created.
- Specify the Estimate Expiry Date from the respective field.
- Insert the quantity of products/visits for this job.
- Insert the Unit/Visit Cost.
- Apply a Tax rate to the item/visit in the tax field.
- The total amount will automatically be generated.
- Easily email the estimates and once approved, change the status from Pending to Approved/Reject by clicking on Approve or Reject if the estimate was not accepted by client.
- Once your estimate is approved, you can easily create an invoice by clicking on Generate Invoice button on top of the screen.